Invigorate your spirit and infuse your life with the magic and transformative power of Ubud, Bali.
Join yoga educator Sandi Murphy and life coach/yoga teacher Amanda Woolridge on this annual nurturing immersion of yoga, meditation, life seminars, yoga educational sessions and cultural inspiration.
Enjoy nourishing, healing food to detoxify your body, mind and soul and return to your life feeling more grounded, open, energised and alive.
This revitalising retreat is suitable for all levels and allows you to surrender to the stresses, worries and responsibilities of the every day.
We guide you into your sacred heart space where you are free to remember your connection to source energy, the divine flow and who you truly are. Let your soul shine!
Janey N said, “This Bali retreat was the perfect way to step back from the ‘busy-ness’ of life – yoga, culture, green smoothies, beautiful cuisine… I came back so centred & reconnected to myself.”
Your retreat includes:
- Luxurious Accommodation – 7 nights
Swimming pool & sunshine!
- Open air Yoga studio with stunning rice terrace views
- Yoga mats and fresh drinking water
- 2 delicious, nutritious meals each day
- Twice daily yoga sessions to enliven and restore
- Intention-setting ceremony
- 2-hour massage, body scrub & hot flower bath
- Intuitive healing session with Ubud’s Medicine Man
- Daily scooter hire
- Shopping at bargain prices
- Airport transfers
- Reflective journal
- Integration session – stepping back into life
- Daily women’s circle – sharing women’s wisdom and empowering you to discover the support of sisterhood. Something really magical happens when women come together in sacred circle to share our truth. Conversations can include – finding our authenticity, transforming our lives from so-so to joyous, embracing change and flowing through transition, being the change you want to see in the world, building awareness and consciously creating, the practise of mindfulness and more.
- Orientations tour around Ubud taking in Monkey Forest, cultural markets, yoga barn community centre and the best raw food cafes.