Do you feel the need for time out just for you? To recharge, become more consciously aware and reset yourself on a path that aligns with the truth of who you are?
Busy-ness seems to be a dis-ease that most of our retreat participants are suffering at this time. Busy keeping up with the demands of work, family and life, not to mention when life throws you a curve ball… The consequences are that you get caught up and feel disconnected from your sense of self – your needs, your aspirations and your true calling.
The greatest gift you can give yourself is time. Time to step away from the automatic pilot of your everyday life to focus solely on yourself. There is nothing more powerful than retreat for gaining greater perspective, reconnecting with your authentic Self and gaining clarity about the next step on your journey.
Let us take you on a 7-day soul journey to Ubud, Bali…
Invigorate your spirit and infuse your life with the magic and transformative power of Ubud, Bali. Join yoga and life educators Sandi Murphy and Amanda Woolridge on their annual retreat.
This retreat is a fusion of East meets West, the place where science and spirituality merge; an immersion in yoga, psychology and the chakra system. On this experiential journey gain awareness of your habits and automatic patterns; tools that support you to let go of that which no longer serves you; and engage in practises that will empower you.
This is the perfect retreat for you if:
- You are a person who is at a crossroads in your life who seeks to know yourself more fully, and to decide upon the next step of your life’s journey in a way that aligns to your values and life’s purpose;
- You are a Professional or Business Owner who needs to recharge and renew yourself and are drawn to taking a break that also supports you to grow in your personal development, which in turn will allow your business to evolve.
Each day is dedicated to one of the seven chakras and begins with nurturing and uplifting Vinyasa Flow Yoga. Each day completes with grounding and embodying Yin Yoga & Meditation. Enjoy nourishing, healing Balinese food to detoxify body, mind and soul. Cultivate awareness of the subtle energy body through daily breath, meditation and mindfulness practises. Embody the elements to feel transformed and more empowered. Reconnect to your innate joy and inner contentment and allow your soul to shine!
Suitable for all yoga levels, individuals and couples, this revitalising retreat creates space for letting go of the everyday responsibilities, stresses and worries. Daily guided reflection draws you into your sacred heart space and ignites conversations that encourage you to remember your connection to source energy, the divine flow and to realise the truth of who you really are.
Return to your life for feeling transformed, empowered, aware of your soul’s calling, truly blessed and ‘blissed out’!
Janey N said, “This Bali retreat was the perfect way to step back from the ‘busy-ness’ of life – yoga, culture, green smoothies, beautiful cuisine… I came back so centred & reconnected to myself.”
Jen M said, “I loved being able to have a healthy holiday with a new group of friends in another country. With the amazing guidance and teachings of Sandi & Amanda we explored Bali, practiced yoga daily with views across the rice fields, ate incredible food, were pampered like goddesses and had fantastic conversations about all areas of life over dinner and during the day. It was a chance to have a holiday for me, strengthen my yoga practice and reflect on the past, learn to be in the present and focus and re charge for the future both for work and life.”
Your retreat includes:
- Luxurious Accommodation – 7 nights with Swimming Pool
- Open air Yoga studio with stunning 360 degree views of the Balinese rice paddy fields
- Yoga mats and fresh drinking water each day
- Two daily meals included – Breakfast and one other meal – nutritious, nourishing and healthy vegetarian cuisine (because it is ‘out of this world’). You will have the option of fish, chicken and meat at other times when we take you to some of Ubud’s award-winning cafes.
- Twice daily yoga sessions to enliven and restore. Yoga is tailored to your level of fitness and experience. With two yoga instructors, we are fully able to support both beginners and advanced students. Morning yoga comprises of Vinyasa Flow where levels can be adapted. Evening yoga is YIN in style (likened to a deep stretch class), which is fully suitable for beginners.
- Daily meditation and breathing. The practise of breathing and meditation have been scientifically proven to lower everyday stress levels and improve a variety of health factors ranging from mood to metabolism. Discover techniques to integrate into everyday life.
- Two and a half hour Spa Treatment at Ubud’s highest-quality, lush, outdoor spa (in our ‘tried-and-tested’ opinion). The treatment includes a choice of 60-minute Balinese Massage or Foot Reflexology; a choice of 60-minute Organic Facial or Hair Creambath; and 30-minute Chakra Balancing.
- Transformative, healing, water-cleansing ceremony with Bali’s High Priestess
- Shopping at bargain prices at Ubud’s famous markets
- Reflective journal – daily questions that stimulate insights and meaningful conversations about life
- Daily connecting circle – something really magical happens when people come together in a circle group to share their truth. Through meaningful conversations, we share in the collective wisdom of the group and strong friendships are forged. Conversations can include – building a strong personal foundation; taking greater self-care; discovering what brings us pleasure and having more of that, guilt-free; increasing our power in a way that feels authentic; discovering what makes your heart sing; understanding intuition as soul guide; consciously creating; deepening your connection with the divine; understanding your life’s purpose; the practise of mindfulness, and more.
- Orientation tour around Ubud taking in Monkey Forest, cultural markets, yoga barn community centre and Ubud’s best raw food cafes.
- Spa, Massage & Ayurvedic treatments
- Balinese Cooking Class
- Surfing lesson in the beautiful sea of Canggu
- Daily green juices, fresh coconut water, coconut kafir and wheatgrass shots
- Live traditional Balinese dance performance, evening feast and cultural talk about the Balinese way of life
- Sunrise trek to the summit of Mount Batur Volcano
- 7 Night Annual Retreat
1st to 8th July 2018
- *LAST MINUTE DEAL – Save $500 if booked by Sunday 17th June!
Two newly-offered individual luxurious rooms with own bathroom $3,199 (from $3,699)
One luxurious twin room for 2 friends with own bathroom $2,898 per person (from $3,398)
One remaining space in shared twin room $2,247 (discounted from $2,747)